As a Backend Software Engineer at Strike you:
- Will be contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle. Designing, developing and delivering high quality application for critical systems.
- Write understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability.
- Are able to think outside the box.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Are not ideological about technology.
- Have technical expertise and strong problem solving skills.
- Have great verbal and written communication and collaboration skills.
- Are highly organized and have the ability to work and contribute independently.
What we're looking for:
- 1.5+ years of relevant industry experience leading, designing, building and maintaining APIs, services, tools and systems
- Strong focus on scalability, availability and maintainability.
- Experience with SQL databases.
- Experience in microservice oriented architecture
We like to see:
- Experience working remotely or with teams distributed geographically.
- Experience with Go, Java, and mySQL.