Fullstack Team Leader
As a Fullstack Team Leader at Strike you:
- Work with other engineers, managers and designers to build new features and improve them over time.
- Are responsible for week-to-week planning of your team and keeping each member accountable.
- Are a people manager - It's vital you dedicate time to managing your team members.
- Are expected to drive technical direction in projects and assure they meet scalability and robustness requirements.
- Are hands-on on projects, getting deep into code and be looked upon as the senior authority in software development tasks, projects, etc.
- Are responsible for communicating and planning between other teams.
- Are able to think outside the box and question everything.
- Enjoy writing documentation and understand why it's valuable.
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of relevant industry experience and 2+ years leading teams and projects
- Strong focus on soft skills.
- Notable experience with React and typescript.
We like to see:
- Experience working remotely or with teams distributed geographically.
- Experience with Microservices driven architecture, Go, Java and MySQL.