Sr. Backend Engineer
As a Backend Senior Software Engineer at Strike you:
- Work with other engineers, managers and designers to build new features and improve them over time. Mentor and coach other engineers.
- Lead projects and teams.
- Help to write and advocate code standards, technologies and processes.
- Have great verbal and written communication and collaboration skills.
- Have deep technical expertise and strong problem solving skills.
- Are highly organized and have the ability to work and contribute independently.
- Are not ideological about technology.
- You write understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability.
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of relevant industry experience leading, designing, building and maintaining APIs, services, tools and systems.
- Strong focus on scalability, availability and maintainability.
- Notable experience with SQL databases.
- Experience using AWS services.
- Experience in microservice oriented architecture
We like to see:
- Experience working remotely or with teams distributed geographically.
- Experience with Go, Java, mySQL, SQS and lambda.