Acceptable Use Policy
Last updated August 1, 2022
You may not use the Platform to:
- Do anything unethical, illegal nor facilitate any illegal or unethical activity.
- Behave in a way not allowed in the Agreement or this Policy.
- Do anything that threatens, exploits or otherwise harms third party rights.
- Engage in any activity that is fraudulent, false, misleading, harmful, obscene, or indecent. Store or transmit any data or material that is fraudulent, unlawful, harassing, libelous, threatening, obscene, indecent or otherwise inappropriate.
- Harvest, collect, or gather user data without consent. Access assets without having the owner’s consent or requesting Strikers to test assets for which You do not have the consent.
- Violate or infringe any intellectual property or proprietary rights of others, including copyrights.
- Violate the privacy of others or distribute confidential or personal information of others.
- Violate the security, integrity, or availability of any user, network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device.
- Engage in any activity that is harmful or disruptive to the Services or attempts to circumvent restrictions on access, usage or security of the Services.
- This includes transmitting viruses, malware or other malicious or destructive code or using tools that mask IP address location or to otherwise circumvent restrictions on use due to regulations or account closures.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Platform or Services or attempt to gain access to any systems or networks that connect to the Platform or Services except as required to use Strike in compliance with this Policy.
Moreover, if you are a Striker:
- You agree you cannot disclose your findings to a third party without Strike’s consent.
- You confirm that your activity is in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Should you become aware of any breach to this Policy you must immediately contact [email protected]